Verified Reviewer

2.5

Your latest UI update I find to be much less user friendly and useful than what it replaced. The scrolling through tiny pictures o.

Mobile makes the site an annoyance to use. The top moving banner displayed is not useful when taking space from the photos and profile. Is there a way to roll back my update so I can have the previous version. I am quite sure many users would like the option to use the interface that displays the photos larger instead of being able to see profiles from thousands of miles away, who just joined the site etc taking up a lot of mobile space.

So please make available a way to roll back this very poorly thought out update. It is so difficult to find a way to contact support, perhaps you will get little feedback on this. However, I find it imposible to believe this update was market tested as the ecperience puts this site way down the list on these types of apps in terms of usability as intended for the site.

Making it harder to see the pics on a site that primarily is matching by photos is a bizzare upgrade to say the least. J.meddoc@***.com

User's recommendation: Consider other sites.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Okcupid Pros: Used to be good.

Comments