Hollis Center, Maine

They deleted my account after a man was HARRASSING ME AND I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE ABD FINALLY RESPONDED.THEY COUKD SEE THE FEED ABD DELETED ME NOT HIM.

I contacted them they NEVER responded. Let men post photos of their ***.

Totally disgusting site, a total joke whoever runs it is a joke and single I'm sure....better hire new help on who reviews complaints and reports.The guys was a FREAK

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Okcupid and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Okcupid to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Okcupid account access for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Okcupid?

Comments

Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more InterNations - Extremely unethical billing and worst customer service I've known InterNations "I signed up to try out this network a year ago. Went to an event once. The quality of the event was so bad that I never came back. I..." Read more 800notes regulars deleting all my posts 800notes "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more