Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

Stop my premium, and how can i get my refund

Please stop my premium account, iam already stop it on march 2020 but it it no works and still take my credit card Please follow up as soon as possible Thankyou

#1918537
According to Okcupid FAQs on the settings page you'll see a list of your subscriptions and will see a "Turn off automatic billing" link. Clicking this link will prevent you from being billed again in the future, but you'll keep the rest of the time on your subscription that you have already paid for. If the payment method is Google Play or iTunes with no "downgrade" button, you won't be able to cancel your subscription via the website.
Advertisements

Why does every single person ask if they wanna Tex?

by Nickolus

It says that this is the number one dating site.. but nobody text back.

I got 5 text messages when I opened the app just to get me to pay for the subscription. And I receive text messages and reply and then they disappear. Wtf kinda site is this. And then they ask “wanna Tex”, or “do u text”?

Lmao what the *** is Tex? You mean the thing that we are doing now? And the. Get no replies..

I want my money back quick..

I work for channel 4 inside scoop and I’m starting a column soon.. smh doesn’t look good cupid

Cant log in

by Eden S

Cant log in to my account Can someone help? Okcupid support are not answer over a month It not ok

View

Want to know whether my account is active or not??

by Avneet S

Hi,

I just want to know whether my account is active or not. On my profile pic 1 red mark showing. If my profile is approved and ok then i will go for paid services

View

Can you get me back to my ID soon?

by Nishant R

Dear OkCupid authorities, Day before yesterday, my okcupid account was working till that night, I haven't crossed any protocols given on your terms and condition. Moreover, I didn't send any vulgar/inappropriate text to any person.

Still I am unable in logging in into my ID.

Please recover my id as soon as possible so that I can step ahead with your services again. Nishant Rohilla.

View

why is my account banned and im real and didnt violate any rule?

my account banned

#1913696
According to Okcupid FAQs if you wish to appeal your ban, you may send the company an email via the support form but their policy is to not tell people why they were banned. Okcupid will reply to your email if the ban has been reversed and your profile reinstated.
View

Can I find someone by their name?

by Addysen

View

I can’t log in to my account

Hello I am not able to login to my account. Not by Facebook and not by sms.

And even if I want to reset my password it’s never send en email.

I didn’t do nothing. Pls help I was just talking to a very nice girl:(

1 answer
According to the OkCupid Help page, if you do not know your password, you may reset it. Please follow the link okcupid.com/login to enter your email and reset the password. This will send you an email with a link to log into OkCupid.
Make sure you're entering the email address linked to the OkCupid account that you'd like to log into. If you logged in via Facebook, the email address will be the email address you use on Facebook.
If you don't see their email, check your spam or social folders in your email. Also, try entering any other email addresses that you may have used on your account instead.
If you've already tried this and it's not working, or you didn't receive the company email, you should contact OkCupid Customer Service by phone at (214) 576-3272 or via the support form on Pissed Consumer so that they can help with next steps.

I can't login okcupid

by Keirra

I can't login okcupid. When I enter my email ID and password and after verifications my phone but also its not opening.

Its showing unable to login. Pls help me or tl me why? if i tried signup in the same email ID its showing already taken that mail ID. Please tell me real cause How i will get back or delete my account plz.

Mr. Roy

Received a like this morning from Davies in Edison

by Katelyn

We had started a conversation and we are both interested. He messaged me again and now i am unable to answer him, his picture and messages are gone.

Can you help as we are both interested and I have no way of getting in touch with him. Thank you, Gail

Assistance

by Selene

Can you reset my password for the QueenB_xo7 account please. The email I can’t access is the one registered for that account

Need assistance

by Selene

The email I used for my account I no longer have access to and I forgot my password is there any way you can help manually reset my password please.

Account suspension

by Paeton

Hi team YasirPlease can you check why my account has been block and can you open ithere are violation let me know i wicare of it next time

View

Why was my account suspended

1 answer
I just upgraded my OkCupid account, and now when I log in it says I'm suspended cuz of violation terms. I don't understand what violation terms please reply thanks
View

my ok cupid won't open on my apple computer because of too many redirects

by Allycia

page says safari on my apple has won't open the page as too may redirects have occurred

Questions 15