I seen someone on OkCupid and reported to them.The next working day I found myself deleted from the website, I tried to ask them why but couldn't connect with them and I follow their rule how to do so.
I told them where they could find the guy picture on a scammers website, gave him his name as well as his email address and where they can find more info on another website with all the same picture. I told them the guy was a Nigerian with a European picture and gave him the guy picture the Nigerian was using real name. It seems OK Cupid celebrates scammers and I'm the bad guy for turning him in. The guy name is Mark Williams look him up and you'll see someone stolen his identity using it to scam money from women on these dating sites.
The guy real name is Leon Pikor you can check out his YouTube and see other people are commenting on YouTube about it.Photos of Mark Williams aka Leon Pikor / firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Worst website i have ever been on
- Lack of customer support
- Way they handle things
- Do not appericate honest people looking for true love
- Canceled me for reporting a scammer which i can prove
You May Also Like
- "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..."
- "I have been in the investment business for 20 years. I have followed the fraud in the for-profit education industry for 15 years. My new book, "Online Education..."
- "It's a place for the scammers and liars. Women (mostly from Ghana & Nigeria) supposedly having pictures of either British or Finnish decendants but are in fact guys hiding behind..."
- "I purchased a 2003 Corvette on July 18, 2012, and discovered a major engine oil leak within the first 36 hours. Met with General Manager Jerry Bussey who agreed to..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "Lost prevention beat down a customer inside the store accusing of stealing wich is all bull other wise they would it press charges isn't that weird?..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."