Privacy and Data Security

I seen someone on OkCupid and reported to them.The next working day I found myself deleted from the website, I tried to ask them why but couldn't connect with them and I follow their rule how to do so.

I told them where they could find the guy picture on a scammers website, gave him his name as well as his email address and where they can find more info on another website with all the same picture. I told them the guy was a Nigerian with a European picture and gave him the guy picture the Nigerian was using real name. It seems OK Cupid celebrates scammers and I'm the bad guy for turning him in. The guy name is Mark Williams look him up and you'll see someone stolen his identity using it to scam money from women on these dating sites.

The guy real name is Leon Pikor you can check out his YouTube and see other people are commenting on YouTube about it.Photos of Mark Williams aka Leon Pikor / markwilliams140@yahoo.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with hmmmm and stated that there is a room for improvement of worst website i have ever been on and lack of customer support. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of okcupid account. Okcupid needs to "get rid of okcupid because it's unfair to all people, the house scammers and rip people off. not a honest company for anyone looking for true love" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned okcupid account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Okcupid.

Had an Experience with Okcupid?

Comments

Sexy_SandraD
Sexy_SandraD Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1256071

I'm not shocked that this happened to you.I reported a transsexual male for using a female profile on AFF and my account was deactivated by the site.

They never provided a reason, but I suspect there is a connection.Good luck with the scammer.