Okcupid - Reported a scammer

16 of 61 Okcupid reviews

I seen someone on OkCupid and reported to them.The next working day I found myself deleted from the website, I tried to ask them why but couldn't connect with them and I follow their rule how to do so.

I told them where they could find the guy picture on a scammers website, gave him his name as well as his email address and where they can find more info on another website with all the same picture. I told them the guy was a Nigerian with a European picture and gave him the guy picture the Nigerian was using real name. It seems OK Cupid celebrates scammers and I'm the bad guy for turning him in. The guy name is Mark Williams look him up and you'll see someone stolen his identity using it to scam money from women on these dating sites.

The guy real name is Leon Pikor you can check out his YouTube and see other people are commenting on YouTube about it.Photos of Mark Williams aka Leon Pikor / markwilliams140@yahoo.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Privacy and Data Security

• What I liked
    • Hmmmm
  • What I disliked
    • Worst website i have ever been on
    • Lack of customer support
    • Way they handle things
    • Do not appericate honest people looking for true love
    • Canceled me for reporting a scammer which i can prove

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Get rid of OKCupid because it's unfair to all people, the house scammers and rip people off. Not a honest company for anyone looking for true love.
Product or service
Okcupid Account
Review category
Media
review #696549 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Okcupid? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
16 of 61 Okcupid reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.