100% full Not resolved
2.2
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

Update by user Jun 10, 2015

Update: LEGAL NOTE to all Lawyers:

it was not an email that got me kicked off OkC today, but a message in OkC. This has nothing to do with the court orders against me nor the other party in that case except that OkC had convinced me in 2013 that there were no single skinny healthy intelligent young men in the world, which resulted in major depression and loneliness that lead me to violate a court order that was the result of lies and contributed to my developing ptsd and related symptoms, worsening pcos symptoms. Therefore the OkC staff owes me an apology and legal support.

Original review posted by user Jun 10, 2015

All i did was send 1 message to this one guy, because he marked something offensive on his profile and i have pcos which makes my labido higher than normal sometimes so i emailed him once ad d he got offended and i didn't know he was unable to have kids and he had been dishonest in his profile.I blame this on OkC and i also blame OKC for the legal trouble i had gotten into in 2013, because OkC refused to let me see and talk with good-looking THIN nerdy men that want babies/kids.

As result i became majorly depressed and contacted an ex, because OKC made me think that there was only 1 thin nerd on earth by hiding all the good men. Another person unrelated to this issue lied to me and as a result i felt urges to violate a perjuerous court order and despite what i told everyone, i still winded up in jail for 24 hours all thanks to OkC not willing to provide good-looking wholesome intelligent bachelors to marry and have kids with. All they did was hide the men from em and try to pressure me to spend money when i have no income atm. Thanks to OkC's dishonesty not ok policies and a few who lied about me in 2011 after i became single and perjured, because of illegal things they did, i developed symptoms of ptsd and related health issues as well as worsening symptoms of pcos, I can and may decide to make this matter public and warn ALL vulnerable and traumatized women and ALL isabled people to stay away form OkC.

The site is full of crazy men and women, ugly fat lazy women and men who just *** and mostly are aithiests and asinine illiterates as well as a lot of fake people and stolen photos. IF I DON'T GET MARRIED OR HAVE KID SOON I WILL LEGALLY COMPLAIN AND BLAME OKC AND ANY OTHER SITE THAT SCAMMED ME OR TRIED TO STEAL MY PARENTS' MONEY AND MY LITTLE MONEY.

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND A JOB AND IA M SICK OF EVERYONE TREATING ME BADLY.I HAVE GOOD DOCTORS TRYING TO HELP ME WITH MY PCOS SYMPTOMS WHICH WAS MISDIAGNOSED FOR ABOUT 20 YEARS THANKS TO MY RELATIVES NOT TAKING ME SERIOUSLY FOR 20 YEARS AND NOW I AM GONNA TRY TO RUN AWAY...BUT I NEED AN HONEST DATING SITE TO HELP ME FIND SOMEONE TO LIVE WITH WHO WILL LOVE AND MARRY ME AND GIVE ME LOVELY INTELLIGENT CHILDREN OF MY OWN BLOOD..IT IS MY FREEDOM OF CHOICE..WHICH I LEARNED THE HARD WAY..AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT..THEN..COME AND TRY TO HURT ME..

This person wrote the review because of "i was falsely accused of harrassment by a sicko" of okcupid profile from Okcupid and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Okcupid to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Okcupid for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Okcupid?

Comments

Dont Date Crazies
Dont Date Crazies Naperville, Illinois, United States #1052193

Proof that the gene pool has a shallow end- and it is filled with lunatics.PTSD because an online dating site is "hiding" her prototypical dreamboat from her?

No. If anything they were calling to get a restraining order against her.

Threatening to sue and the demand is a husband and children?Aside from the obvious slavery angle- what man would want to procreate with a whack job like this?

Anonymous #1046207

Oh, and even though it should've been obvious to you by now, "god" doesn't exist. :')

Anonymous #1020137

I can't believe this person is actually serious, a dating website owes her a husband and kids??? I mean really, how scary is it that someone like this would be in charge of raising the next generation

albert.meadows89
albert.meadows89 Buffalo, New York, United States #995037

You really need ALOT of therapy. Forget a relationship.

Anonymous #994774

How is it that your family was able to control you and not take you seriously about your medical condition?Who are you running away from?

If it is your parents house, can't you just walk out the front door? What would running away gain you except homelessness, if you don't work? Why are you relying on a dating site to find you a husband? You need to put some work into finding your own husband.

No man is just going to come riding in like prince charming to whisk you away to fairy tale land, where all your children are lovely and intelligent. Maybe read some really good classic self help books to give you an understanding of how things really work in the "real world". Is it possible that the skinny single intelligent single men on the site have rejected YOU? You seem to reject all the other guys.

Are your parents helping you to pay for a dating site? Why? Do you work, now? If you are working, you should pay for it yourself.

Get another job, if money is an issue. It isn't unheard of to work two jobs. Obviously there is something else here you did not post about the reasons you are so upset. How old are you?

If you have had undiagnosed PCOS, I would say at least in your early thirties.

When you state "It is my freedom of choice which I learned the hard way and if you don't like it then come and try to hurt me", I am wondering what you mean there. Are you daring the people reading this to try to come and hurt you? Why?...

A husband is not your answer right now.

Perhaps a little counseling, then some sort of job training, which is available, would help you to gain the confidence you need to go out into society. Don't drag some poor fellow into your miserable problems. It isn't fair to whoever he may be.

Anyway, just some words of advice.Good luck.

Anonymous to Anonymous #1049911

i find it very very offensive to assume that i am waiting for a fake or imaginary man that doesn't exist.

thanks for upsetting me. i reported the post and you will be reported too bye.

Anonymous to Anonymous #1049913

no report button aw well, i have reported the main post so i retain some privacy!