Okcupid - Some mentally ill man lied to OkC, got me (lonely jilted bride) kicked off over 1 email that he misinterpreted

22 of 61 Okcupid reviews

Update added by user Jun 10, 2015

Update: LEGAL NOTE to all Lawyers:

it was not an email that got me kicked off OkC today, but a message in OkC. This has nothing to do with the court orders against me nor the other party in that case except that OkC had convinced me in 2013 that there were no single skinny healthy intelligent young men in the world, which resulted in major depression and loneliness that lead me to violate a court order that was the result of lies and contributed to my developing ptsd and related symptoms, worsening pcos symptoms. Therefore the OkC staff owes me an apology and legal support.

Original review posted by user Jun 10, 2015

All i did was send 1 message to this one guy, because he marked something offensive on his profile and i have pcos which makes my labido higher than normal sometimes so i emailed him once ad d he got offended and i didn't know he was unable to have kids and he had been dishonest in his profile.I blame this on OkC and i also blame OKC for the legal trouble i had gotten into in 2013, because OkC refused to let me see and talk with good-looking THIN nerdy men that want babies/kids.

As result i became majorly depressed and contacted an ex, because OKC made me think that there was only 1 thin nerd on earth by hiding all the good men. Another person unrelated to this issue lied to me and as a result i felt urges to violate a perjuerous court order and despite what i told everyone, i still winded up in jail for 24 hours all thanks to OkC not willing to provide good-looking wholesome intelligent bachelors to marry and have kids with. All they did was hide the men from em and try to pressure me to spend money when i have no income atm. Thanks to OkC's dishonesty not ok policies and a few who lied about me in 2011 after i became single and perjured, because of illegal things they did, i developed symptoms of ptsd and related health issues as well as worsening symptoms of pcos, I can and may decide to make this matter public and warn ALL vulnerable and traumatized women and ALL isabled people to stay away form OkC.

The site is full of crazy men and women, ugly fat lazy women and men who just *** and mostly are aithiests and asinine illiterates as well as a lot of fake people and stolen photos. IF I DON'T GET MARRIED OR HAVE KID SOON I WILL LEGALLY COMPLAIN AND BLAME OKC AND ANY OTHER SITE THAT SCAMMED ME OR TRIED TO STEAL MY PARENTS' MONEY AND MY LITTLE MONEY.

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND A JOB AND IA M SICK OF EVERYONE TREATING ME BADLY.I HAVE GOOD DOCTORS TRYING TO HELP ME WITH MY PCOS SYMPTOMS WHICH WAS MISDIAGNOSED FOR ABOUT 20 YEARS THANKS TO MY RELATIVES NOT TAKING ME SERIOUSLY FOR 20 YEARS AND NOW I AM GONNA TRY TO RUN AWAY...BUT I NEED AN HONEST DATING SITE TO HELP ME FIND SOMEONE TO LIVE WITH WHO WILL LOVE AND MARRY ME AND GIVE ME LOVELY INTELLIGENT CHILDREN OF MY OWN BLOOD..IT IS MY FREEDOM OF CHOICE..WHICH I LEARNED THE HARD WAY..AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT..THEN..COME AND TRY TO HURT ME..

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Private message author

More Review Details

Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

Reason of review:
I was falsely accused of harrassment by a sicko
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Dating Service
Review category
Media
review #648450 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Okcupid? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 7 No 7
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
22 of 61 Okcupid reviews
Show comments Hide comments 7

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Okcupid. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Okcupid.
Filing a new complaint about
×